Raise your drink and give a toast to Mama Earth, because the solution to kick the world’s 150-year plastic straw habit was growing right under our noses this whole time. Our gluten-free Cocktail Wheat Straws are sustainably made from reclaimed grain harvesting material using a simple “cut, wash & bake” sterilization process that turns leftover wheat stems into single-use, zero waste straws.
Every purchase of these straws funds the removal of 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean.
- Every box contains 100 straws.
- No dyes, glues, waxes, or polymers are necessary.
- Never soggy.
- Gluten-Free / GMO-free / Chemical-Free / Pesticide-Free.
- Hot and cold drink approved.
- Home compostable.
- Size: Diameter/ 4-6.5 mm; Length/ 5.75".
- Made in the USA.
Took them to share with my vets, and techs and neighbors. They are so overwhelmed with them! Now need larger ones for soft drinks or?... they use pasta at some restaurants in Florida I’m told!! Ty for having these !!!