Coconut Round Kitchen Scourers - 2 Pack
Did you know that kitchen sponges and scrubbers are made from plastic and are non-recyclable? Even when you use them, they shed off tiny amounts of microplastics which are toxic to us and our environment.
These no-plastic, coconut dish scour pads, are perfect for scrubbing away hard grease, stains, and any food residues. Reach all tricky corners of your plates and pots!
Every purchase of these Round Kitchen Scourers funds the removal of 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean.
- Pack of 2 round biodegradable reusable kitchen scourers.
- 100% biodegradable and plastic-free - made from waste coconut coir and steel wire.
- Scratch-free. These little beauties are tough on dirt but won’t damage your delicate crockery.
- Each scourer: 100 (h) x 100 (l) x 45 (w) mm
- When the coconut dish scrubber is no longer scrubbing your dirty dishes well, you can use it as a soap dish to put the soap block on or use it for general cleaning around the house! To dispose, you can cut the bristles off the metal wire. These bristles are 100% biodegradable and can be added to your food waste or compost. Then you can recycle the wire as normal in your metal recycling.
- Kindly made in Sri Lanka.
I have been meaning to try these for a while. I am so glad that I did! They work great and I feel better knowing that I am not putting plastic out into our water.
I highly recommend. I have a skillet that always needs a good scrubbing after using and these work without harming it!
I really like these! They scrub really well. Unfortunately another member of our family with smaller hands does not like these and prefer the flat scrubbers.
Great for scrubbing & easy to hold onto. I like this a little better than the flat coconut scrubbers. Husband also says its great for scratching your back.
Coconut Round Kitchen Scourers
This is a tough scrubber and it does a great job! I am so pleased to be able to use something natural to scrub my pans that will not leave plastic particles in the water! I used to use a plastic scrubber, and when I realized what it was doing, I threw it away. The company that makes these is using waste product from coconuts, and they are providing opportunity to people that never had a way to work themselves out of poverty. I feel good about such a great product that also provides opportunity for impoverished people and it's great for our environment! WIN WIN WIN!!!